Friday, June 11, 2010

Duende

The following was written in February 2007.  Not one of my favorite times.

What is duende?
I am duende
Acknowledged?
Yes.
Of true value?  I see none.

I speak with others as myself
On occasion I queery
Why do I occupy flesh?
Why this planet and not another?
Why a place where I am valued not?

I am observer, not the observed
Student, not teacher
Wisdom gathered throughout ages past
No value here.

Have I gathered wisdom for ages and places to come?

Be thou patient duende
Thou art of value to those whom know thee best 
Those not of flesh in this world
Find the comfort ye seek
Yea, that thou needest
In communion with thy true family.

Peace is always found in your true home.


Copyright by K. William Spencer 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comment, however all comments will need approval. All comments that are positive wiil be posted, including positive criticisms.

Thank you once again for your comments and I hope you're sharing this blog with others that like my poetry!