Thursday, June 17, 2010

Life and Love: Sensuality Part 1

I see you across a crowded room
You, by some form of intelligence
You sense my eyes
My attention is on you.

You turn and look into my eyes
As if I had called your name
And smile with a warmth that assures.


With you
With you alone
I know love.
Not only love physical
Yes, love in balance.


You do not take away from my life
You add to my life.
You balance me
Both in the world physical
And the world spiritual.


You are beauty
To my eyes
To my heart
To my soul
To my spirit.


You are truly a gift of the Universe.






Written June 2010
Copyright by K. William Spencer

NOTE:
The above is a dream, a desire of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comment, however all comments will need approval. All comments that are positive wiil be posted, including positive criticisms.

Thank you once again for your comments and I hope you're sharing this blog with others that like my poetry!